OVERCOMING ANXIETY THE SCIENTIFIC WAY!
A Bespoke Psychology Service
Do you struggle with anxiety? It's normal to feel anxious sometimes. However, if you have an anxiety disorder, you may be experiencing distressing physical sensations and it is important you see a licensed therapist.
If you suffer from anxiety, try to identify what triggers your anxiety. Are you worried about confrontation at work? Is it related to a personal relationship? Or maybe it's a feeling of dread the night before thinking about presenting at work?
Is anger impacting your inter-personal relationships? Imposter syndrome sabotaging career goals? Intrusive thoughts making you feel bad about yourself? Or perhaps procrastination and perfectionism are holding you back at work?
Inquire About Psy-Coaching For Work Related Stress Or Performance Anxiety!
GET IN TOUCH WITH A CLINICALLY TRAINED ANXIETY EXPERT TODAY!
MEET THE CONSULTANT
Clinical Health Psychotherapist
Roje has a successful 20-year clinical career, which includes the National Health Service (NHS) and the City of London. Roje is BABCP Accredited, a member of the BPS and is also a BUPA recognised practitioner.
Learn more about how to overcome your anxiety with expert clinical interventions and guidance.
If you have any questions and want to understand more about the anxiety you are experiencing email [email protected]
We provide online self-help, virtual as well as face-to-face therapy services in London locations: The City, Central London & Canary Wharf.MEET ROJE
WHY CHOOSE rkTHERAPY?
CLICK HERE FOR REVIEWS
PRIORITY ASSESSMENT WITH CONSULTANT WITHIN 24HS!
UNLIMITED EMAIL SUPPORT!
We are a bespoke psychological therapy service in London operating from The City, Central London and Canary Wharf.
Being part of the British South-Asian community we are personally and professionally aware of the lack of cultural awareness and culturally-sensitive therapy in mainstream mental health services. Many of our clients from the BAME communities express the need for psychology to incorporate the influence of their dominant culture, alongside the role of their heritage culture, in order to address the emotional and psychological challenges these can bring.
At rkTherapy the evidence-based psychological interventions we specialise in are;
Health Psychology for your physical health, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Schema Therapy (ST) for your emotional health and Psycho-Spiritual Therapy for your spiritual health.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF THERAPY?
Learn about the key benefits of therapy below:
- Improved mental health: You can overcome a wide range of stressful life events and challenges, including depression, anxiety, PTSD, and OCD, among others. Through therapy you can learn scientific coping mechanisms, gain real insight into your emotions and behaviours, and develop more positive thought patterns, so that you have a healthier and more logical mind-set.
- Increased self-awareness: Therapy will provide you with a safe and supportive environment with a trained professional to explore your sub-conscious thoughts, which are behind your negative feelings, and unhelpful behaviours. This process will help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself, your strengths and weaknesses, and your motivations, so you have greater self-awareness and self-acceptance.
- Healthier relationships: Therapy will improve your relationships with others; you will be able to understand and repair damaged relationships, learn to communicate assertively and more effectively, so that you can set and maintain healthy boundaries. Human-beings are emotional beings, so learning to manage your emotions and understand how it impacts others is key to all your successful relationships.
- Improved physical health: Your mental health impacts your physical health. Therapy will help you to overcome feelings of chronic stress, burn-out and anxiety symptoms, which can manifest in physiological symptoms; such as tension headaches, heart palpitations, increased heart-rate, racing mind, dizziness, poor focus and concentration, including anxiety attacks and panic attacks, so it is important to see a clinically trained professional if you want to improve your physical health.
- Improved emotional resilience: Therapy will give you the ability to bounce back from life challenges and even adversity. If you have experienced trauma or other significant life challenges in the past, which may still be impacting your emotions and behaviours, then therapy with a clinical expert will help you to start the psychological healing process. (Anxiety caused by past traumatic event(s) are not appropriate for self-help books, non-clinically trained professionals).
- Personal development: Therapy is a tool for personal growth and on-going self-improvement. You will learn to develop a growth mind-set (and move away from a fixed mindset) with new skills, healthier habits, and become the best authentic version of yourself.
7. Parenting skills: By learning to identify, understand, feel and express your emotions in a healthy way, especially your negative emotions, you can help to recognise emotional pain in your children, so that you can provide them with the right support if they experience anger, anxiety or low mood.
8. Building confidence at work: When you learn to challenge your negative self-beliefs, which trigger fear of judgement and failure you will be able to assert yourself at work, handle confrontation, express yourself assertively, so that you can overcome imposter syndrome and develop authentic leadership skills.
WHAT SORT OF PROBLEMS CAN YOU OVERCOME IN THERAPY?
Do you suffer from Low Self-esteem?
Do you let other people's negative emotions affect you or worry about letting people down all the time? You may over-compromise in relationships and then feel resentment? Perhaps without realising 'you need to be needed by others' because 'deep down you fear they'll leave you otherwise?' Are you constantly seeking reassurance and validation from your partner? Maybe shame and guilt have become your dominant emotions. Do you always ruminate about the past?
How you feel about yourself will impact on your ability to develop healthy long-lasting relationships with others.
Do you have Performance Anxiety?
Are you a positive and confident professional but find you regularly compare yourself with your peers? You feel anxious that they might be smarter or more experienced than you? Have you started feeling demotivated and unfulfiled at work? Perhaps you feel intimidated around senior members of staff during presentations? Or you are you anxious about not getting that promotion? Do you experience imposter syndrome or 'turn red' when you are in the spot-light?
Your fear about judgement and failure may lead to anxious behaviours: perfectionism and procrastination.
INQUIRE ABOUT PSY-COACHING
Do you experience Parental Anxiety?
Are you often mentally absent when around your children and then feel guilty about it? Do you have emotional outbursts in front of your children or may be you're struggling to adjust to parenthood? Are you and your partner arguing over parenting styles? Do you feel anxious that you may be passing your anxiety onto your children one day? Maybe you need support with co-parenting to ensure your child has healthy attachements with both parents?
How you handle and manage your emotional distress can model to your children how to respond to stress and anxiety one day in their lives.
CLICK HERE FOR REVIEWS
WE ARE AN EVIDENCE-BASED PSYCHOTHERAPY SERVICE
Proven Scientific & Solution-focused Therapy In London
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is the most robust and solution-focused short-term therapy available.
We provide assessments and treatments for mental health conditions as guided by National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE).
National Health Service (NHS) training and experience in treating a wide range of anxiety disorders, such as Body Dismorphic Disorder (BDD), Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder OCD), Panic Attacks/Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Social Anxiety. We are clinically trained in Trauma Based CBT for childhood and adult-life trauma.
Other evidence-based treatments include: Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT), Habit-Reversal Training and Schema Therapy.GET A PRIORITY ASSESSMENT NOW!
WHICH IS THE RIGHT TYPE OF THERAPY FOR YOU?
Explore all the different ways you can engage in therapy: Online Self-help, Virtual or In-Person Therapy
DIGITAL CBT TRAINING
Anxiety is a common mental health condition that can cause worry, fear and unease. Teach yourself scientific strategies to manage your symptoms & improve your emotional wellbeing.
BESPOKE VIRTUAL THERAPY
When you're feeling overwhelmed by anxiety, it can be helpful to talk to someone who understands what you're going through and can offer practical help. Our online mental health support gives you access to a professional therapist to chat with anytime, anywhere.
PRIORITY LONDON THERAPY
We provide a safe, compassionate and supportive environment to ensure you have access to priority therapy sessions and 24/7 support for your anxiety condition.
WHAT ARE CLIENTS SAYING ABOUT rkTHERAPY?
Read our testimonials below to understand the transformations you can expect:
"Just a simple note to say THANK YOU for being an important contributor in improving my health & wellbeing. You've helped me see through some difficult times in my life for which I seem to have finally found some answers...
Your help has been well received and be remembered for a long time to come."
"Thank you Roje for helping to put my 'pieces' back together and guiding me to find my way. I have learned so much from you and I know that I will apply this in maintaining the peace of mind and confidence in myself that I had lost.
I am grateful for the opportunity to have met you.
Your ability to balance professionalism with warmth and compassion has been inspiring."
"I can't thank you enough for helping me through a very difficult time. I'm a different person now (that's what it feels like), more able to cope with crises in a clear and level-headed way.
Having CBT with you is the most valuable thing I've ever done for my mental health."